This is a minimum requirement by the Department of Labour for Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- 16 Hours excluding the Exam. Normally taught over two full days.
- Minimum of 6 learners, maximum 15 learners per class
- Principles of First Aid & Safety Management
- Legal and Ethics of First Aid
- Emergency Scene Management
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Medical Conditions
- One-Rescuer CPR
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Shock, Unconsciousness & Fainting
- Head & Spinal Injuries
- Multiple Casualty Management (Triage)