First Aid Awareness Courses are tailor-made to your requirements, for learners that need basic first aid training without needing an OHS accredited course. This course is ideal for people working in creshes, dance instructors, sports coaches, Cubs and Scouts, or anyone that is responsible for children.
- 4-8 Hours
- Minimum of 6 learners per class
This course does not have an exam, and is meant to be fun, and informative.
Topics that can be covered:
- Principles of First Aid & Safety Management
- Legal and Ethics of First Aid
- Emergency Scene Management
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Medical Conditions
- One-Rescuer CPR
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Shock, Unconsciousness & Fainting
- Head & Spinal Injuries
- Multiple Casualty Management (Triage)