The South African School of First Aid Education (Pty) Ltd. (SASFAE) is an organisation dedicated to the provision of professional First Aid education and training. As such it is staffed by qualified educationalists and registered First Aid and CPR instructors. Unfortunately, we do not offer Paramedic Training Courses.
What are SASFAE’s Aims?
- To provide appropriate First Aid Education to scholars, teachers, and aftercare personnel.
- To encourage industry to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act (85 of 1993).
- To have at least one person in every household country-wide trained in First Aid and CPR.
- To ensure that students have the best educational experience possible to suit their needs.
- To ensure that suitably prepared, equipped and qualified First Aiders are present at all sporting and social events.
- To ensure that all our courses, training and medical procedures, is taught to the highest standard, and aligns to the latest evidence based medicine available.
SASFAE was established, and has been teaching First Aid and related courses since 1994 and is registered with the Department of Labour, Reg No CI 92/3/12/1 (old CI:069).
All courses meet the minimum requirements set out by the Department of Labour, and CPR and AED courses are aligned with ILCOR, The American Heart Association and the Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa.